Friday, July 30, 2004

Stop Press!!

I just had to put in this gem from everyone's favourite rag, the Pune Times. Research from PT's crack team of investigative reporters has shown that inspite of Brad Pitt's stellar performance in Troy, many Pune men are still reluctant to wear skirts(sic)! Shocked, arent you? I suppose this year round, the Pulitzer Prize Committee will relax the 'only for Americans' rule to allow Sheetal Kiran (who's the one responsible for the groundbreaking article) a chance this year.

2 Comments:

Blogger jon said...

calculus textbook are so expensive. I agree, We have been looking for calculus textbook all night for a new calculus textbook class but havent been able to track down used calculus textbook that I can afford. Anyway, I enjoyed looking at you calculus textbook blog...

jon

11:09 PM  
Blogger jon said...

We are trying to find good rent movie to take the kids this weekend. Good rent movie reviews are hard to find

I just stumbled onto your blog while looking. Seems to happen to me a lot since I am a knowledge mooch LOL

Thanks

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home