Thursday, February 23, 2006

Due to some sort of diagreement between the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (who are among other things, our telephone providers and ISP) and the Maharashtra State Public Works Department, I have lost internet access at home temporarily (I hope). As I am too stingy to go to a cyber cafe, and too lazy to go to my dad's office (that's where I am now) on anything approaching a regular basis, I regret to inform you that it will not be possible for me to post regularly to this blog (as if I needed an excuse anyway). Also, if you were wondering why I haven't relpied to your email or somesuch, this is the reason. I am sorry for the inconvenience, but BSNL and the MSPWD aren't, so I'm not sure how much of a difference that'll make.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home