Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Public Service Announcement - I

Years ago, I read in a Bournvita Quiz Book* that milk is excellent for cleaning ball point pen writing/stains. Well, the other day I had a ball point leak in my pocket, and got a bunch of ink over my phone. I tried cleaning it out with milk, but here's the thing: it DID NOT WORK. The stains are still there, and I'm out a couple of ounces of precious milk (milk is very precious when you have to lug gallon jugs of it 9 blocks over from Bhawani Cash and Carry).

So kids, do not believe everything you read in Bournvita Quiz Books. Derek O'Brien can be, and has been, wrong.

This Public Service Announcement brought to you by the BCQC.

[* I realise it looks bad for me that I read BQC books, especially since my admission last week that I bought a Backstreet Boys album. But hey, I got it for free (for qualifying for the BQC, no less). What did you want me to do, not read something I got for free?]

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home